The Centrose team has a record of successfully identifying oncology therapeutics that could have a major impact on cancer treatment.
Scientist / Senior Scientist-
Centrose is looking for a scientist for the following:
· Drug efficacy studies in animal xenograft models
· Managing of external primate studies
· Combination drug testing
· CRISPR studies
Requirements: Must hold at least a Bachelor of Science Degree in the Biological Sciences.
CMC Manager / Senior CMC Manager-
Centrose is looking for an experienced CMC leader to proactively manage:
· GMP manufacturing
· GMP compliance
· Analytical development and fill/finish
· Including budget and timeline management
· Outsourcing of mammalian cell-line development
· Antibody Drug Conjugate process development
Requirements: Must have proven experience in CMO selection and management as well as preparation of INDs IMPDs.
If you would like to join our team, we invite the submission of resumes or CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.